Welcome to the Honda K24-powered Ariel Atom 3. What’s different about this car compared to the British version? For starters, the size of engine. The larger displacement 2.4L Honda produces around 40 lb-ft more torque than the outgoing 2.0L engine did (found in previous Atom 3s), and the power comes on sooner. Also, the K24 is balance shaft equipped to drastically reduce vibration. The result? Neck-snapping acceleration in a smooth-revving open-wheel roadster that will destroy nearly everything off the line, or at the track! Not into the track but want to own the car show? An Atom attracts more attention than most ultra-priced exotic cars!
Best part about this Atom? No waiting 5-6 months for a new factory order! This A3 is on the ground and ready for immediate delivery.
- Aluminum Radiator - $875.00
- Parking Brake Kit - $1,335.00
- Quick Release Steering Wheel Hub - $275.00
- Clear Side Panels - $400.00
- Battery Master Switch - $275.00
- Road Race Lighting Kit - $1,995.00
- 12V Power Outlet - $75.00
- Custom Stitched Floormats - $295.00
- Destination / Delivery - $1,800.00
TOTAL MSRP $71,825.00
- Lightweight Exoskeleton Chassis
- Race-inspired Inboard Suspension
- North American Cars Manufactured in the USA
- Each Atom Individually Tested Prior to Delivery
- Honda 2.4L DOHC 4-Cyl. Engine with i-VTEC
- 6-Speed Close Ratio Manual Transmission
- Limited Slip Differential
- CAD Designed
- TIG Welded with Silcon-Bronze Rod
- Powder-coat Finish
- Double Unequal Length Wishbones
- Lightweight Fabricated Uprights
- Rocker Arm/Push Rod Inboard Suspension
- Quick-ratio Rack and Pinion
Dimensions & Weight:
- Length - 134 inches
- Width - 70.5 inches
- Track - 63 inches
- Wheelbase - 92.3 inches
- Curb Weight – 1,350 lbs.
Feel free to call with any questions, or if I can be of assistance with door-to-door vehicle transport service.
Looking for a last-minute gift idea for the high-end car enthusiast? Hot-shot express delivery service is available.
Franz Forman (623) 910-3020