You are looking at a rare turbocharged Ariel Atom 3S. Currently one of the fastest accelerating cars in the world, the 3S is light-years ahead of the previous naturally aspirated, or even the supercharged K24-powered Atom 3. Lighting fast speed is combined with the most highly desirable upgrades and “hand-of-God” Alcon brakes as standard equipment. In addition, the car has a new Hondata traction control system for improved confidence when the pedal hits the floor.
We are a factory authorized Ariel dealer. Buy with confidence! While current wait times for new factory orders are at least five to six months, this 3S is in like new condition, with no track time, and on the ground for immediate delivery. We sold the car new to its original owner, who has owned a couple of Atoms, but is now in a different stage of life with young children at home and a busy travel schedule. His loss can be your gain.
This one-of-a-kind Atom 3S is custom finished in Corvette Shark Grey paint with several carbon fiber upgrades. It looks absolutely incredible in person and must be seen to fully appreciate. The car had an original build cost of $105K (Closer to $108K to replicate in a new 2017 build), but can now be purchased at a savings of more than $10,000 for only 1,000 miles!
- 0-60 mph in 2.8 seconds
- 0-100 in 6.7 seconds
- Quarter Mile in 10.7 seconds (factory estimate)
- Lightweight Exoskeleton Chassis
- Race-inspired Inboard Suspension
- North American Cars Manufactured in the USA
- Each Atom Individually Street/Track-tested
- 365 hp Intercooled/Turbocharged Honda 2.4L DOHC 4-Cyl. Engine with i-VTEC
- 6-Speed Close Ratio Manual Transmission
- Limited Slip Differential
Dimensions / Weight:
- Length - 134 inches
- Width - 70.5 inches
- Track - 63 inches
- Wheelbase - 92.3 inches
- Curb Weight – 1,400 lbs. (3.8 lbs/hp)
- Race Grade Rod Ends - $1,750
- Ariel Logo Embroidered in Headrests - 125
- 3” 6-Point Harnesses - 656
- Seat Belt Pads - 65
- Front and Rear Carbon Fiber Wings - 5,975
- Carbon Fiber Instrument Surround - 485
- Clear Side Panels - 400
- Body Panels Custom Pearl Color – Corvette Shark Grey - 1,400
- Towing Eye Kit Rear - 199
- High Intensity LED Rain Light - 225
- Transparent Clear-Shield Package - Extended - 850
- Transparent Clear-Shield Package - F&R CF Wings - 550
- Transparent Clear-Shield Package – Side Pods/Tub - 600
- Custom Fit Stitched Floormats - 295
- Enclosed Destination / Delivery Charge - 1,800
TOTAL MSRP - $105,125
Feel free to call with any questions, or if I can be of assistance with door-to-door vehicle transport service.
Franz Forman(623) 910-3020
* Please give us a call to inquire about street legality options in your home state, or check with your state MVD regarding specialty construction vehicle regulations since the Atom is not a federalized vehicle.