Imagine circling 1,000 feet over a race track, and then dropping down to land right on the main straightaway. You jump in your own personal race car, already fueled and ready to drive, and head out onto the track. After a few practice sessions the green flag drops, and you and your friends are literally off to the races.
This is now a reality in the Southwest. Whether you are an aviation nut, a gear-head, or both of the above, this is an experience that dreams are made of.
In less than 30 days, Forman Motorworks and INDE Motorsports Ranch kick off the NEW Spec:RaceAtom IMR Cup Series.
Here's why we love the Spec:RaceAtom (SRA):
- 2.4L Honda engine and 6-speed manual transmission
- 230 hp powering only 1,300 lbs (one-third the weight of most street cars)
- Lowest cost per mile of nearly any track car, while still being one of the fastest
- Proven history at multiple tracks across the US
- Less than $54,000 brand new and ready to race
If you have an interest in owning one of the fastest and most reliable cars on the planet, we'd love for you to join us.
Don't really care about the track, but want the ultimate exclusive driver's car for attacking your favorite road or the weekend car show? The Ariel Atom 3 and 3S can be legally registered for street use in most states. Just give us a call and we'll fill you in.