The RAM 2500 Heavy Duty Trucks have been at the top of the towing and hauling game for years. Twice in the past few years they have been named Motor Trend Truck of the Year, and nearly every auto transport company that we deal with (who isn’t driving a full sized tractor-trailer) is pulling their load with a Cummins Turbo Diesel. For years, RAM/Cummins has simply offered the best combination of both fuel economy and diesel torque.
Take an already great workhorse and add in the luxury appointments and fit/finish of the Laramie Package, and you have a truck that you can spend countless hours in everyday for either work or family duties. Just kick on the heated seats and heated steering wheel, throw some tunes on the Alpine surround sound system, and you’re off to the races.
This is my personal RAM 2500 that I’m selling to move into a larger truck. It’s completely loaded with nearly every option and had an MSRP of $67,000 when new! The truck is in perfect shape and has been regularly maintained in the interest of long-term reliability. Everything works perfectly and it maintains the balance of the factory 3-year/36,000 mile unlimited warranty and the 5-year/100,000 mile Powertrain warranty. Perhaps most importantly, it has the self-leveling rear air-suspension option. DON’T buy a new RAM without it. It’s a game changer and once you have it you can’t drive anything without it. (And the aftermarket systems are expensive, and not nearly as reliable as the factory system, which is covered under the warranty as well). I also added the AMP Research Power Steps and a Truxedo fitted cargo covered.
Options & Highlights:
- 6.7L Cummins Turbo-Diesel with Exhaust Brake ($8,995)
- Leather Trimmed Heated and Ventilated Bucket Seats ($520)
- Convenience Group ($395)
- 5th Wheel / Gooseneck Towing Prep Group ($400)
- Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle ($370)
- Rear Window Defroster ($195)
- Trailer Tow Package with Power-Folding Mirrors ($180)
- Keyless Enter and Go ($150)
- Center High-Mount Lamp with Cargo View Camera ($325)
- LED Bed Lighting ($100)
- Uconnect 8.4 NAV Touchscreen with Bluetooth ($600)
- Auto-Level Rear Air Suspension ($1,595)
- 20” Polished Aluminum Wheels ($1,400)
- Remote Start System ($200)
- AMP Research Power Steps ($1,500)
- Alpine Surround Sound System with Satellite Radio
- Autocheck Assured
Please feel free to call with any specific questions. Due to the number of inquiries we receive on a daily basis, calling is faster than email.
I have access to many reliable transport companies and would be happy to assist with shipping this truck to your door. Or, you are welcome to fly in to Phoenix and drive it home.